- Recessed infill manhole covers for light to medium loads, double sealed and locked down in grade 304 or 316 stainless steel.
- Heavy duty solid cover manhole covers available with treadsafe finish double sealed and locked down in grade 304 or 316 stainless steel.
Surface Protection – Kerbs, Buffer Rails and Corner Guards
- Kerbs provide impact protection and a hygienic transition between floor and wall finishes.
- Buffer Rails provide protection for wall surfaces from trolleys in trafficked areas.
- Corner Guards integrated into wall finishes provide hygienic impact protection.
We understand the need for exceptional quality. Our stainless steel linear drainage channels are extremely robust, designed to withstand the impact of heavy duty industrial environments providing a hygienic solution to floor drainage.
Channels can be designed to suit any discharge rate or loading, manufactured in grade 304 or 316 stainless steel to meet the specification requirements of chemical resistance. The systems include a built-in fall to their outlet to aid discharge and cleaning of the channel.
Channels are integrated with gratings to suit the site requirements of loading, drainage and finish anti-slip or smooth. The channels can also be designed to include a trapped outlet, rodding point and incorporate a removable waste basket for catchment of solids.
Single wash down gullies provide a trapped drainage point with removable waste basket and Roding access. Available in a variety of sizes to meet the discharge rates required, the systems also include gratings suitable to the traffic in their particular area.